Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Opt1 Marketing campaign January Sales - FAIL

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi,

Need some assistance regarding the above Marketing campaign.

I requested the Option to have a speed boost for an extra £6 pm with no re contract.

However, I've just had an email saying you are sending a Quickstart kit and a new contract via email.??

Can you please get this revoked as all I need is the new config file sent to my existing Hub 3.

I had a feeling when I was doing this upgrade that it would go wrong and it looks like I was right.  I should not have bothered as this will now involve a lot of trouble to fix such a simple request.

I have screenshots of the web pages when I was ordering.  Please PM for any further information.

Thanks, 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

29 REPLIES 29

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Adduxi

Lets have a look at this for you 

As you know already from experience we do need to pass security 

If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great 
Regards     
Gareth_L

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Gareth_L    Sorry for delay in responding here.  PM was sent and everything is now sorted thanks to your good self.

Have a great New Year !

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

All the best to you and the Family Adduxi

Gareth_L

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi,   re-opening this one as the section "My Virgin Media" is a tale of fantasy !!

I happen to look at this today, to check as I though my Contract is up around July this year, as per the correspondence I have.

However, to my surprise, it is all incorrect.  It has things listed I don't even have, e.g. Mix TV ???

Can someone please contact me via PM and I will send the contract details I have which is just for M200 Broadband only, and the Contract end date is 14 July 2022. 

This needs fixed as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Adduxi
Sorry about this, lets have a look to see what's happening. 
Join me on private message to pass account security and we'll see if we can sort this out for you. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Replied via PM with all the relevant information requested.

Thanks

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Carley_S   

Is there any update on this problem yet ?  I've just checked and my Contract details are still incorrect in My VM.?

Thanks.

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Apologies for that Adduxi,

With regard to your contract, is it incorrect via MyVM?

Also just to touch on the package, was a revised contract ever sent?

Thanks,

Kain

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The information in My VM is very incorrect. Gareth and Carley have all the history of this debacle and it needs to be corrected. 
Thanks.