Menu
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired) Kaz_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 31 of 54
Flag for a moderator

Re: QUIDCO cashback

Hi guys

Just an update to say this has been referred to our Marketing divisional teams to see what they can advise in regards to support on the back of your queries.

I'll be back as soon as I can.

Kind regards.

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

Highlighted
Bhav13
On our wavelength
Message 32 of 54
Flag for a moderator

Hi Karen,

Appropriate your help on this and glad to see something is being done. There are a lot of people in the same boat as us.

To give you a quick update on my end - My original cashback claim was declined and when having been in touch with quidco i was informed several times that Virgin media (The Retailer) had rejected the claim on their end. Quidco inform me - Virgin media Marketing team are the ones that accept or reject claims.

As a result i have had to submit a reclaims form via quidco and the current status of that claim is awaiting "Retailer decision" (Please see picture attached)

Please note - i have an email from Virgin Media themselves stating that my cashback offer will not be affected by the £50 credited added to  my account by virgin media after having placed the order. 

Quidco inform me - that the marketing team may be declining my cashback offer on their end as they may not be aware of this email stating the above.

Can you please forward or let the Virgin Media sales team know of this and the email i have from the Virgin Media team (Picture attached) that my Quidco Offer should not be declined because of this and thus i expect my cashback to be fulfilled and payed.

I am more than happy to get in touch with Virgin Media Marketing directly and speak to them/email and forward on the email i have for it to be resolved if you are happy to prove me with contact details if you prefer.Capture.PNGQuidco reclaimPNG.PNGVirgin Chat.PNG

I hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards,

B Karsan

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 33 of 54
Flag for a moderator

Hi Bhav13

Thanks for letting me know and for popping back with your update 🙂

I'll keep your information on file and if this avenue of support doesn't provide a resolution for you then I'll raise this for you as an individual complaint,

Keep in touch and thanks again!

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

Highlighted
sparry71
On our wavelength
Message 34 of 54
Flag for a moderator

Thank you @karen_A
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 35 of 54
Flag for a moderator

No worries guys

I'm committed to finding out the best way to resolve this for you all and I will pop back with updates and hopefully a resolution for you.

Catch you all soon and hope you're having lovely weekends.

Forum Team

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 36 of 54
Flag for a moderator

HI @sparry71 @Bhav13 @MrSoton

The lady I needed to speak to has been on annual leave so my apologies for the delay in this.

Can you all PM me with screenshots of the original orders or any correspondence showing the cashback offer and your WS sales order numbers from Virgin Media.

Can you also include your:

• Name
  • Address in full
  • Confirm if you are the account holder.

To PM me guys:

• Click on my forum PM link Karen_A

Many thanks

* For other forum users reading this, please only PM me if I have asked you to first.

Forum Team

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Bhav13
On our wavelength
Message 37 of 54
Flag for a moderator

HI Karen,

As requested, i have PM you with all the details and screenshots requested along with  additional screenshots of emails and online chat sessions from virgin Media and the online team etc.

I believe i have a strong case and have submitted more then enough evidence and proof as to why my cashback claim and offer should not have been declined and thus expect this to be resolved as soon as possible.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards,

Mr B Karsan

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 38 of 54
Flag for a moderator

Hey Bhav13.

I have it thank you and I'm escalating this to my colleague Nat today 🙂 I am off next week but I've copied in another forum colleague to the email to chase this if there's a need till I am back in.

One of us will keep you posted 🙂

Cheers

Karen

Forum Team

0 Kudos
Highlighted
sparry71
On our wavelength
Message 39 of 54
Flag for a moderator

@Karen_A
Thanks for your help.
Just to give you an update.
Yesterday I received out of the blue and in the evening the cashback from quidco.
My issue has now been resolved.
Many thanks
0 Kudos
Highlighted
MrSoton
On our wavelength
Message 40 of 54
Flag for a moderator

£220 TCB received yesterday 🙂

0 Kudos