Menu
Katyapandian
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Promised account credit not applied.

When I signed up, I was told to go for the big bundle for 29 a month instead of the broadband and phone only for 27 a month as the big bundle came with a 50 pound credit offer. This worked out to me saving 26 in total for a year, despite not using phone or tv, which was a no-brainer. Now my first bill has arrived and the 50 pound credit is nowhere to be seen. After calling and being on hold for 1 hour in total, I was told I was not eligible for 50 pound credit but my offer came with an Amazon echo dot?? I feel completely scammed. Has anyone else faced a similar issue and if so did you ever see that credit?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
peterpies
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Promised account credit not applied.

Do you have what was offered in writing?

If you do not have it writing but have had the service for less than 14 days then you can say unless the offer is honored you want to cancel the contract.

Failing the above you are at Virgin Media's discretion.

0 Kudos
Katyapandian
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I don't as I signed up in person and filled out a paper form and never received a confirmation email. It has been more than 14 days but I only noticed I was not given the credit as I received my first bill.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Katyapandian,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community 🙂

I am sorry to hear of this dispute, however if you do have documentation you should receive a bill credit rather than the Amazon Echo Dot, we're more than happy to look into this for you.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos