cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with Netflix activation

SL46
On our wavelength

I signed up for Netflix via my V 6 box about a month ago. Used it for two weeks and then got a message saying it had been cancelled as Virgin had said it couldn’t be billed via my account. 
I spoke to Virgin two weeks ago and they said it would be added to my package. It wasn’t listed on my next bill and so phoned them again today. I have now received an activation email but it doesn’t take me to the Netflix page when I click on the link. If I try and choose the service I want on my V6 box, I just get a message saying these offers are not available.  All I want is Netflix! What do I do next please?

6 REPLIES 6

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @SL46,

I am so sorry to hear you are having issues with your Netflix subscription. 

I will need to raise this with our team. I will pop you over a PM, to get some details. Just keep an eye out for the little envelope 📩👀

Thanks,

Zoie

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for messaging with me @SL46,

Glad this is now resolved for you.

Thanks,

Zoie

SL46
On our wavelength

Hi, I’ve just had an email from Netflix saying my account has been cancelled as they can’t bill me through my Virgin Media account. Can you reopen this please as am at a loss as to why this it is so difficult to get this added to my account??

SL46
On our wavelength

In fact, don’t bother. I’ll sign up for it separately as this has been going on for too long

Probably a wise move, if you value your sanity. Although, it may, or may not, be a factor in deciding whether to continue having VM as a provider on the future!

SL46
On our wavelength

Struggling to find a reason to stay to be honest. Every change I ever need to make seems to turn into a massive job and don’t have the patience or time to do it any more…