Menu
Adduxi
Trouble shooter
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Price different from Sale's email promise

Can someone please explain why I have an email from Sales Loyalty Team with an agreed price for M100, but the Contract that has been sent has a higher price.?  I need this Contract amended to reflect the agreed price that I have in writing from Sale's.

If I can be contacted by the Team by PM, I can supply copies of the email trail and the name of the Sales person who agreed the price.

I have emailed the relevant Sales person twice without any reply.  It almost seems as if once Sales have done the sale. they no longer want to know.  I have been a customer of NTL/VM for over 20 years and am disappointed with this debacle.

Thanks

0 Kudos
-tony-
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Price different from Sale's email promise

dont think the people here can help - tou need to contact by phone - try retentions

dial 150 or 0345 454 1111 and follow the prompts to - 'thinking of leaving us' - then "technical issues" - dont worry about that they do much more - open 8am -10pm 7 days a week - should take you to a UK call centre

other than that you could raise a complaint but thats a slow process it seems

Tony
Adduxi
Trouble shooter
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

@-tony- wrote:

dont think the people here can help - tou need to contact by phone - try retentions

Tony, thanks for the heads up.  I did ring and after a bit of a wait and transferring departments, managed to get it sorted.  I'm glad I had everything that was agreed on emails though, it made things a lot easier to resolve.  Cheers.

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Adduxi,

Thank you for posting on the Community Forums - I'm sorry to hear that there was an issue with your recent package change and that the package was priced incorrectly.

However I'm pleased to hear you were able to get this sorted with a member of the team over the phone. Do let us know if there's anything else we can do to help.

Kind regards,

Beth

0 Kudos