cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please enter valid bill details?

G14NA
Tuning in

Trying to change password for my account but keep getting enter valid bill details. i am entering them correctly so not sure why i keep getting this message 

92 REPLIES 92

DErEvans
Joining in

Has anyone actually managed to get the fault solved?  The forum states that its solved, but hasnt at all! 

Im still getting this error and cant locate any way of talking to someone about it.  To submit a problem you need to sign in, but I cant sign in because I cant reset my password TO SIGN IN!

PLEASE HELP!

Hi DErEvans,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

I'm sorry to hear you're having some issues changing your online password, 

So I can help I've popped you over a private message so I can get a few more details from you.

Alex_Rm

Jen5784
Joining in

Hi

I want to upgrade my home broadband for a long time, but because the virgin media account was created by my mother, and she have forgot her account details (passwords, security questions answers.), I am not able to access her online account to upgrade. She told me that she was able to access the account in virgin media store nearby few month ago, but due to the pandemic the stores are all closed.

I tried to reset password but it asked for my bill details, but we have not received bills from virgin media for years, I know this sounds rediculas but this is the situation I am in. Her bank account do have the transaction of monthly bills from virgin media.

Is there anyway to help me rest the password and access the online account?

Thank you

Can I get a hand with this same issue please, internet has been awful and I need to request an engineer and online is currently the only way of doing so. Cannot log in due to invalid bill details

Hi Danwishingwolf,

Thanks for posting and sorry to hear you're also having an issue signing in to your online account.

I've been able to find your account using your forum details, and can see you're currently affected by an area SNR issue. The fault reference for this is F008751234  and the estimated fix time is the 26th January.

This isn't something an engineer would be booked for, as we're aware of the problem and already have engineers on site 🙂

Can you confirm if you've tried to reset your online password yourself?

Alex_Rm

Oh right ok, well I hope that sorts the issues then, yeah I've tried to reset it many times and I always get stuck on the reset password screen due to invalid bill details part.

No worries, thank you for trying. 

I'll pop you over a private message so I can get a few more details from you to help with this.

Alex_Rm

Hello, can anyone help?

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Jen5784, 

Thank you for your post. 

In this situation there isn't anything we can do on the forums. Your mother would need to call so that we could go through additional security measure with her. 

Cheers. 

Bob123456789
Joining in

I'm having the same issue when trying to change my password is there any fix