cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pending Installation Account Issue Fraud Team 1 month

iakash
Tuning in

Hi there, 

We are a new virgin media customer and we have been patiently waiting for the installation to happen for the past 4 weeks now, the installation was supposed to happen today and while checking the status I was told somehow you guys put the account on hold and was told to send all the id + residence proof for past 3 years, I have already done that but still waiting for the installation to happen. this is impacting my office work and family now, can you pls fix the account so that the setup can happen asap, let me know if you require further documents or if there is anything I can do, I have sent multiple documents for id proof and residence proof. 

4 REPLIES 4

iakash
Tuning in

the most interesting bit was you guys had full 4 weeks to figure out if there is any concern or issue, but you choose to do it on the last day when the installation was supposed to happen, seriously does it take that much time, plus no one was even bothered to tell us the status on the issue until we started chasing this up, I wasn't expecting such a poor kind of service for a new customer. 

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there iakash,

Thanks for your post and welcome back to the community.

Apologies for the delays, can I ask did the team advise that further proof was required regarding this?

As the order won't go ahead until that is completed.

Let us know,

Kain

No one has got back to me till now, sent a couple of emails but got no response, it's all over the place, not sure if people in the virgin media check their emails. or it reaches a dead-end, telephone support simply gives generic answers. 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @iakash,

Thank you for coming back to us about your ongoing install query. In order to have this looked into further, we would advise you give our Pre-Install Team a call on 08000521734 to stay up to date and see if our team can reschedule your install appointment.

The team will be able to see if they've received your documentation to move this issue forward. Please give our team a call and let us know how you get on so we can look into this further.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs