cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paying Bill

Connor2906
Tuning in

Hi, My bill says it has to be “paid by” the 17th of April. 
I can pay it on the 15th, that is when I get paid. But looking online i only have 2 weeks from when my bill is issued which was the 28th of March, which means it would have to be paid on the 10th/11th of April, not the 17th. 
Which one is it, will I be okay? 
I need my Wi-Fi to work and it is worrying me. I do not want my service to be suspended, it never has been for the 2yrs I've had the broadband.  

5 REPLIES 5

Connor2906
Tuning in

Hi, My bill says it has to be “paid by” the 17th of April. 
I can pay it on the 15th, that is when I get paid. But looking online i only have 2 weeks from when my bill is issued which was the 28th of March, which means it would have to be paid on the 10th/11th of April, not the 17th. 
Which one is it, will I be okay? 
I need my Wi-Fi to work and it is worrying me. I do not want my service to be suspended, it never has been for the 2yrs I've had the broadband.  

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Connor2906 

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the community.

Payment queries such as bill paying are not done via the forums.

You'll need to speak to the Collections team on 0345 142 4444 from 9am tomorrow and they can advise you further. 

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi John, 

I don't really need to do that. I just want to know how long i have to pay my bill is all. 

Morning Connor2906,

So I can help I'll need a few more details from you, I've popped you over a private message (purple envelope, top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm

Thank you, Alex. I have replied.