cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Password reset not working

DavidJ63
Tuning in

I've been unable to access my account and have now reset my password 3 times, but alas still no luck!

I'm assuming that it's a system error?

Regards

David

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thank you for getting back to us DavidJ63.

Sorry that you are still experiencing issues signing into your online account.

This is a known issue that we are still working on resolving. Any updates will be posted in this thread here - https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Managing-Your-Account-Cable/Logging-in-to-My-Virgin-Media/td-p/...

Thanks

Dave_DW

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

14 REPLIES 14

David_Pn
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi DavidJ63

Thank you for posting on our community forum pages.

We are sorry to hear that you are having issues accessing your account. We assume that this is in relation to your online account?

Has there been any improvement since your last post at all? 

David_Pn
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

Hi David,

Still no luck signing in using my iPad, keeping getting the message stating either my username or password is incorrect.

However, I am able to sign in on my phone using the App with the same details, bizarre!

Regards

DavidJ63

Thank you for getting back to us DavidJ63.

Sorry that you are still experiencing issues signing into your online account.

This is a known issue that we are still working on resolving. Any updates will be posted in this thread here - https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Managing-Your-Account-Cable/Logging-in-to-My-Virgin-Media/td-p/...

Thanks

Dave_DW

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Glad to see I am not the only person having this issue.

I have been unable to access the account area or webmail for the past week with my @blueyonder.co.uk address and it would appear my account details have been wiped from the database as it till not accept the security answers and even after going into local store to confirm the latest bill date, when I go to use the forgotten security question page it tells me to enter valid bill details.

I hope this issue gets resolved soon as I have travel documents to print off in the next month

Hi Manels1976, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

I'm really sorry to hear you've been having an issue with web mail for the past week, this ins't what we like to hear. 

Could you have a look here to see if it links with this issue, if so please pop a post on that thread and our team can pick it up as quickly as possible. 

If it isn't then let us know and we'll take a closer look from here. 

Unfortunately that thread is not the issue I have, all of those issues relate to a locked account after login. I am not even getting logged in on multiple devices and browsers to either webmail or account management page.

I keep getting error stating you have entered the incorrect password, and now when I try to run through the password reset journey it will not accept any of the details for my account, so as stated in my original post, I believe that my database entry on the authentication platform has been corrupted or linked to another user's account

Thanks for getting back to us Manels1976,

This is something that will certainly need our close attention

I'd be happy to look into this for you.

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a PM from me

David_Bn

ToonHughes
Joining in

Hi

I'm still having this same problem, can't login to account so go to change password and it won't let me change that as it just goes round in circles and repeating the same steps that i've already done.

When will this problem be resolved?

Hi ToonHughes,

Thank you for coming back to us, I will be more than happy to reset this for you, I will send you a request for a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.