Menu
Gazh200780
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Package not as agreed

Good morning. 

Over Christmas on chat I spoke to someone regarding moving address and the fact i was out of contract. They agreed to call me back and did so on 27th December we agreed to move my services and have exactly the same package as i had previously but slightly cheaper to the mew address which I was reluctant due to how.much cheaper it was with new customers but agreed. 

Fast forward to last week when I moved address, I receive the equipment and set up my services, broadband was the priority as I work from home and have 2 children currently Home schooling due the pandemic.  A few nights later I settled down to watch TV and noticed some channels were missing from my previous package such as Sky One. Then called your call centre who basically said that is what I agreed according to the notes and there is nothing i could do other than cancel or pay more you also do not record all calls so they refused to get the call listened to.  I would cancel but can't connect to another provider until March which is unfeasible. All I want is the package i agreed over the phone, I feel this is really poor and feel stuck and would like to take this further if possible. 

0 Kudos
-tony-
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Package not as agreed

talk to retentions - but make sure its the UK - a house move should not start a new contract they should charge you £20 or there abouts but that is only true if you dont change the package - as the package has changed i would guess its started a new 18month contract - check that as if it has you only have 14 days to cancel - not that you want to at the moment but they dont know that

if you get nowhere all you can do is raise a complaint but if its all word of mouth then regardless of the facts they will throw the thing back at you - you should ask for the recording of the call as a 1st step if they refuse to do anything - the calls not recorded may be correct but its too convenient - request it and let them go through the motions of proving they dont have it

dial 150 or 0345 454 1111 and follow the prompts to - 'thinking of leaving us' - then "technical issues" - dont worry about that they do much more - open 8am -10pm 7 days a week - should take you to a UK call centre

Tony
0 Kudos
machineghost
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

What package did you order and for how much? Then we might be able to tell you whether there was a mistake

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello Gazh200780

Sorry to hear what's happened

As a rule we are unable to assist or help with package costs on our Forums

This will need to be done by calling us or 

Just send us a text* with a description of your problem to 07533 051809
 if it’s about your cable services, or 07533 016422 if you have a query about your mobile services. 
Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible.
Gareth_L

0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello again Gazh200780

As a one off let me help you get all this resolved 

I will need to send you a private message to pass security 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great 
Regards     
Gareth_L

0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello Gazh200780

Thanks for your patience and understanding 

As a one off I am glad that we have managed to fix the package issue out