Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

PS plus pass

Hi, I recently received the PS4 (with Fortnite content) that was recently offered as a reward on certain packages. I was also supposed to receive a 12 month Playstation Plus pass, but there was nothing in the package - the only code provided was for the Fortnite stuff. Can you please let me know how I redeem the PS Plus offer? Thanks.

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: PS plus pass

Hi any luck? Im also having the same problem, hopefully someone can help

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super solver
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I have no idea if the code you used gave both the subscription and fortnight bundle, a good way to check is to log into your account and go here https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/grid/STORE-MSF75508-PLUSINSTANTGAME/1 if the games listed show up as free you have PS+ on your account.

If not then obviously wait for an answer from staff who can help you.

Majide!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi tomdavis101 and atiq982,

Thanks both for posting. I am sorry to hear that you've not received the PS4 passes, did you follow DABhand's advise relating this?

If you still need assistance, please keep me posted.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi John_GS. I checked the PS store as suggested and the games are not showing as free. The transaction history shows that the code was only for the Fortnite Neo Versa content, with no mention of PS Plus. I also checked the Subscriptions Management area on the playstation account page and it says "You currently don't have any subscriptions. When you do, they'll show up here."

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi tomdavis101,

Thanks for coming back to me. I'll go ahead and send you a quick PM so I can assist further.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Did you receive any joy with this question. Same issue here.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hello Agnstege

I am going to send you a private message, I need to take a closer look at this for you.

Thanks Joe_F

0 Kudos