cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overcharged on my last few bills

Marshmalo
Joining in

Hi there,

Im hoping someone can help as getting through on the phones is near impossible.

Last night I was notified by Netflix that virgin media had cancelled my subscription, and when I checked I noticed that they have been charging me double for the last few months. 

Firstly how do I get my refund for the overcharged and get my Netflix reinstated without being charged double again?

Thanks for all help

2 REPLIES 2

clowns202
On our wavelength

Seems it's been happening to quite a few people looking through posts. 

I am back here as a former customer trying to get answers for my non-techy non-very smarty sister. (when it comes to this kinda thing)

Posts here aren't responded to in real time by Mods and they don't do much about account issues.  Phone is best at a quiet time of day.

For the record I will be passing on to my sister a. it's not just her and b. call in at a quiet time

Wishing you luck.  I believe Virgin Media are having finance issues between themselves and Netflix.

Bit of a breach of trust if VM don't pay bills on customers' behalfs when they are supposed to.

_ _ _my_background _ _ _
Former VM customer of 15+ years. 1Gig, xl TV and phone packages. Finally gave up after months, and many hours, of trying to get them to fix things. Never seen a company like them!

BT 900meg full fibre BB, TV, Netflix + HomePhone+free calls with all support in UK. (£94 all in)

Prevously o2> Vodafone 5G Unlimited sim & 2x Vodafone 5G 100GB sims. (£50 all in)

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Marshmalo

Thank you for your post and sorry to hear about your issue, I am going to drop you a private message now to collect some more details. Please keep an eye on your inbox.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs