cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No open orders available on My Virgin Account

Anonymous
Not applicable

As above in the subject.

I placed an order on the 9th May with Virgin Media. I have received one or two emails since, one of those with a contract and a date and time of the engineer visit to setup the services and another to create a My Virgin Account and Ebilling details setup. I created an account and can view the contract via the website login so the details were correctly inputted but I can't really navigate and check much else. View package reports an error. Orders & Appointments says it looks like you don't have any open orders. Half of the links are broke on contact us.

I would also like to query two other things but It's doubtful I can get a direct response without some details being passed over.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello @Anonymous, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I am glad to hear you managed to get set an online account up but saddened to hear that your appointments are not showing. 

Sometimes this can happen because you are a new customer and you haven't got active services yet. 

Please can you let me know when was the last time you got a response from anyone regarding this install, for example have they give you a date or anything? 

Please do let me know, I can always PM you and help you with this and the other issues you want answering.

Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello @Anonymous, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I am glad to hear you managed to get set an online account up but saddened to hear that your appointments are not showing. 

Sometimes this can happen because you are a new customer and you haven't got active services yet. 

Please can you let me know when was the last time you got a response from anyone regarding this install, for example have they give you a date or anything? 

Please do let me know, I can always PM you and help you with this and the other issues you want answering.

Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Same for me, I joined on the 16th, managed to register for My Virgin Media but like you it appears many of the links are broken. Tracking my order also shows I have no open orders.

However, if I sign into the app and check my orders there, it shows the date my QuickStart install pack is being delivered. So it appears the website may just be broken I guess?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah, I just downloaded the app instead and the package details + installation date appear. I'm one of the few people who rarely use mobile phones so I would prefer a fully functional website... Who would have thought a multi million pound business would neglect a website when it as millions of paying customers.

I was contacted privately by Matthew prior to installing the app to double check if everything is still as scheduled and it is.

We truly apologise for this experience @Anonymous.

We are glad that Matthew was able to help bring reassurance. We will take your feedback on board and pass it on to the relevant team for improvement.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further help 🙂

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs