Menu
Mike9299
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No communication ; just confusion about my package

March 2020 I was promised a £17.75 refund for overpaid sub's. Nothing materialised. Got automated discount before getting through, which doesn't seem to have happened.

Feb. 2021 phoned re. package and non-existent refund; promised a return call within 5 days. No call.

7/8 days later Tues 9th Feb., phoned for over an hour again necessitating a call back. Promised a call from sales on the following Monday afternoon. None came.

It seems that this history is all logged on my account, so there is nothing contentious re. the refund.

4th Feb. contract states a cost for 6 months, then increasing. That increase has just been applied 5 months too early for my April payment.

As an octogenarian customer of Virgin since 2007, I'm frustrated and confused by this lack of promised calls and confusing/erroneous contract charges. 

Please sort this out by telephoning me or emailing me.

Michael Reed

0 Kudos
Mike9299
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: No communication ; just confusion about my package

PS Sorry, the automated discount was on the 2nd February 2021 call, not in 2020.

0 Kudos
Mike9299
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

PPS  

Sorry again, but I forgot to mention that, in addition, I filled in a complaints form afterward, which was acknowlledged by Virgin on April 1st. Well over the stated 31 days for a reply, none has been received.

0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Michael,

Sorry to read of your billing issues.

VM don't have a customer facing email.

Unfortunately Forum Staff don't have access to telephony systems, nor can they arrange call backs.

However a member of the Forum Staff may pick this up for you in a day or two and invite you into a private chat to take some details.

I hope they can resolve this for you.

Stay safe and take care.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm just a normal customer here to share my knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mike9299,

Thanks for posting and sorry to hear there's been some confusion with the package/ discounts.

So I can help with this, I'll need a few more details from you.

I've popped you over a private message (purple envelope, top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos