cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Welcome Email

LE4
Joining in

Hi, I haven't received a welcome email. I selected my package and received a contract email on Saturday but have had nothing since. On my selection, I chose for the hub to be delivered today but as I have not received  a welcome email, I cannot check on the status of the delivery as I have no account number or area reference. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

6 REPLIES 6

VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @LE4 

Thank you for reaching out to us here, welcome to the community.

Please accept our apologies for the difficulties you are having, I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so I will send you a private message.

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi LE4, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you've not heard anything since receiving the original contract. Any delivery dates selected are only provisional and wouldn't be set until you've received your welcome email. 

As you've not yet received this, we would need to look in to things further. I can see VM-Jon has offered help. Have you gotten the information you need? 

If not, pop back and let us know so we can help you further. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Kath_F,

VM-Jon kindly helped me with my original query re my Wi-Fi Box delivery. I have received my Wi-Fi box but still no welcome email. I cannot make an account and use any Virgin Media apps without an account number or area reference. I have checked my junk email as well as my inbox but cannot find this information anyway. Thanks in advance

Hi @LE4 

Thanks for coming back to the thread and confirming. I'll be happy to send you a PM now to assist further with this.

Kind regards.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi @John_GS,

I signed up as new customer over the phone on Monday and I haven't received any email confirmation from Virgin Media either. I have called back on 4 separate occasions to double check my details and have been ensured each time that my email address on file is correct and they have "refreshed" the system so I should get the necessary emails.

Can someone please advise on the best way forward with this as it is extremely frustrating.

Thanks

Tim

Hi @timsmith83 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. Please do make your own thread in future 🙂 I have moved yours in this instance.

I will send you a PM now to assist further.

Kind regards.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill