cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Verification Email

bwhitfield
Joining in

I've been trying to get my account set up for my Virgin Fibre and I must have clicked resend verification link about 100 times. It came through once but with an obviously expired link. Can someone please send me a verification link that actually works so I can access my account?

4 REPLIES 4

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @bwhitfield,

Thanks for your post, and a warm welcome to our Community Forums.

Sorry to hear you're having problems with the verification. It is currently a known issue that the links are redirecting users to the expired link page. Rest assured, this is not the case and the account will have been activated on our end.

Can you please try to sign in to My Virgin Media using the details you have set?

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Hi,

I’ve tried several times to sign in with the details - it always asks me to verify via an email that either hasn’t been delivered or is expired.

Hi bwhitfield, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this and apologies for the mis-understanding. 

We can get the verification link re-sent for you however we will need to confirm some information with you. I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi bwhitfield, 

Thank you for sticking with me via private message on this one. I have just re-send the verification email for you. 

If you could open that and click the activated link it will likely produce an error or won’t let you go anywhere. This is normal and it means that it’s done it. 

From this point you would need to go to the log in page and use the details you signed up to My VM with. If when you do that, and it goes through and if you’re met by an ‘Oops message’ please leave it 24 hours and then sign back in and the message would be gone.

Please let me know how you get on.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs