cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Account Number

Rlawton9292
Tuning in

I have just booked my engineer to attend my house to install my Fibre internet but I do not have an account number or welcome pack to rearrange the date that has been provided to me.

5 REPLIES 5

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Rlawton9292,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

It can take up to 24 hours to receive your welcome emails, can you confirm if you have received this now? Be sure to check your spam inbox too.

Let me know if not and I can arrange to have this re-sent.

Alex_Rm

Good afternoon,

Having ahead an Engineer out this afternoon for install it has been noted that works will be required prior to install is completed. An initial date of 06/07/2022 1pm - 6pm has been provided.

Will this be when the cables are ran along with install in the house? Or will there be additional days of install?

Also can you confirm we will not be charged untill we receive the services? 

Hi @Rlawton9292

I am sorry to hear there has been a delay.

You won't be charged until the service has been installed and activated.

The date given will be the date we hope to install in the property.

Any pre install work needed will be done prior however you won't need to be home for that.

If you do have any further questions please let us know and we would be happy to help. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Good Afternoon,

I cant login to my account to amend my install date.

I'm hoping to change to the 4th July. Can this be arranged?

Thanks 

Hey Rlawton9292, thank you for reaching out.

Okay I have taken a look at our side and will need to speak to our Pre Installs team for this. I'm afraid we're unable to assist with installation appointment change requests from here.

They can be contacted on 0345 454 1111 they are open between 8AM- 9PM Monday - Friday or 8AM-6PM Saturday and Sunday. 

Please let me know you get on. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?