cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New cable pull

Mikef77
Tuning in

I am due to have virgin installed on the 20th and a new cable installed from street to property today. Customer service is terrible and just says they are coming today no matter when i ring. I cannot register account and nobody seems to want to fix the problem. Is there any way i can find out about the cable pull without being on the phone for 2 hrs being passed back and too.

If ive not heard back by tomorrow i will be giving SKY my money again.

4 REPLIES 4

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Mikef77 

Have you tried the pre-installation and delivery team on 0800 052 1734?

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Spoiler
Hi dave just tried that got the usual 15 minute call for the lady to put through to the department that must deal with the outside stuff. Only to get a message saying they close at 5.30 and call hangs up. 1 more try tomorrow if no success this shambles of a company wont be seeing my money sorry

FedUpCustomer6
Dialled in

move now away from VM if u can  - life is too short to deal with VM customer service

VM gave me about 15 or 20 different dates for a repull, leaving me paying in full for services although i was receiving no services at all 

although they broke the contract it was a nightmare to leave,  now i'm trying to get back money they owe - another nightmare

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Mikef77,thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear about the delayed installations.

I have taken a look on our systems and I can see there has been a delay.

So I would like to take a look at this for you, if that's okay?

Please look out for the purple envelope, I am going to send you a PM. Thanks  

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?