cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix

spirit
On our wavelength

Hi 

I read that Netflix is now included in the top level TV packages. I have just checked (Oomph customer) and it says its active on my account, but how do I access it ? I tried logging into it using my VM username and password and it says it cannot find my email address ? Thanks 

201 REPLIES 201

Betts-4
On our wavelength

Got mine today and it’s been 2-3 months since I signed up.

i actually got 3 of the same email.

It then took 5 seconds to set up

manage netflix still don’t work on my app or online but I have it on tv so that’s all that matters.

Johnny

Looks like we will just have to put up with the wisdom of Matt + co just blindly copying and pasting the same useless non helpfull message day after day...

No idea on what basis they are issuing the emails/links/fixes. Some of us have been waiting months , have been told we have IT tickets that are being looked into etc!

But I have just been told by my mate that upgraded to Volt about three weeks ago he has now received the link. What this does is totally disprove that IT tickets have anything to do with it as during that time he has made no contact with Virgin whatsover so certaing did not have an "IT Ticket" raised.

Matt,

As I already explained, that button leads me to a page that invites me to pay to be able to receive Netflix and is clearly not the intention of an inclusive service.

What next? 

Screenshot_20220629-223323.png

Betts-4
On our wavelength

I’m not sure they know what the issue is or maybe business is booming and they have so many it can’t cope.

fact I got the email 3 times is weird maybe it had been sent out 3 times and got them together.

the fix appears to be just wait for it to come 

Betts

I have had my package rebuilt twice , has this happened to you ? if so that may be an expalnation?

Hey Betts, thanks for confirming that some emails are coming out.

What do the emails tell you to do exactly ?   Is there an activation code or special link ? 

TIA

RMaslen
Joining in

Hi,

I too signed up to Volt - around 7 weeks ago - and I’m yet to receive an email with details of a Netflix code. 

Following this thread keenly.

Please can I raise an IT ticket for a resolution to this.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Tractorboy,

Thank you for coming back to us. We understand that this issue has been ongoing for a while. I have chased up the IT team for an update on the ticket. 

We will be able to update you as soon as we can.

Thank  you for your patience.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @RMaslen,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post and I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with your Netflix access. 

Can you please confirm if you've tried to access your online account to see if you can activate your Netflix account through there? 

Keep us updated so we can help.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

jacor
On our wavelength

Did anyone get an update? I think I was one of the first to raise this properly on here , yet still no ticket response or any kind of acknowledgement or fix timeline. Has my IT ticket been binned?