cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix

spirit
On our wavelength

Hi 

I read that Netflix is now included in the top level TV packages. I have just checked (Oomph customer) and it says its active on my account, but how do I access it ? I tried logging into it using my VM username and password and it says it cannot find my email address ? Thanks 

201 REPLIES 201

Betts-4
On our wavelength

Agreed I have been waiting since April so your very lucky 7 weeks ! 

Betts-4
On our wavelength

So this morning I didn’t get 1 but 3 emails for Netflix and it’s all set up 🙂 

Maybe the fix is now in place guys

jacor
On our wavelength

Lucky you, still waiting 😞

Hello jacor,

Sorry you are still waiting for this.

I can see my colleagues has looked into this for you.

I will give him a nudge for an update.

Gareth_L

Also still waiting...

I'm Spartacus, hopefully get that email soon..
🙂
NEAL

I'm Brian and so is my wife......

I mean, I'm also still waiting, since 20th April. 

Hey superb33s, thank you for reaching back out and I am sorry to see you are still waiting. 

Please can you try these steps for me and let me know what happens.

1. You should sign in to My Virgin Media through this link
  2. Under the Netflix section, you should be able to see an Activate button
  3. You should click the Activate button to complete the registration and follow the instructions presented to you within My Virgin Media. Please do let me know you get on. Thanks

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

^^^^^

That links takes you through to a page to add Netflix at additional charges which would then need refunding by Virgin Media as its a total c### up by VM.

It's quote clear that those new Ultimate Volt customers should recieve an email with details and a code of how to access Netflix, (i.e. not having to buy it as an extra and get refunded).

Netflix Standard.jpg

As per the Virgin Media statement above we should all be getting an email with details of how to activate Netflix Standard, but many of us are'nt  (me included - five weeks since installation and still waiting with no Neflix).