cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix

spirit
On our wavelength

Hi 

I read that Netflix is now included in the top level TV packages. I have just checked (Oomph customer) and it says its active on my account, but how do I access it ? I tried logging into it using my VM username and password and it says it cannot find my email address ? Thanks 

201 REPLIES 201

Hey Nathan,

Please can you send me one too as I'm in teh same boat as Tony (see post above Tony's)

Thanks

TonyG66
On our wavelength

Nathan_B

PM replied to.

Betts-4
On our wavelength

Same boat here please

eeeks ago an apparent IT ticket raised 

TonyG66
On our wavelength

Just an update.

I got the email link today and it seems to have worked.

Got confirmation from Netflix that my account billing has been transferred to VM.

Tony

jacor
On our wavelength

I'm still waiting, weeks and weeks later

Been waiting 3 months now , no idea on what basis they are sending out the emails at a rate of about one a week!

Betts-4
On our wavelength

I’m still waiting.

when did you sign up ?

superb33s
Tuning in

I'm also in the same boat.

The activate button is there and only ever leads to the plan selection page inviting me to pay for Netflix. 

First offered Netflix included package on 20th April. No activation emails were ever forthcoming.

Chased up on 13th May to be told that it wasn't included on my package despite it being clearly offered on my previous call. But fear not, they could amend my contract to make sure it was included....... Still no activation emails.

Chased again on 13th June via WhatsApp and told

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. There might be some technical issue due to which you are not able to access Netflix. I'll get the IT ticket raised for you and within 48 hours it will be resolved.

Of course we are long past 48 hours by now, and still no contact from anyone. No activation emails. Activate button still invites me to pay for Netflix. 

The length of time this has gone on for and the lack of communication and customer service is, amazingly, a new low for Virgin Media. 

Netflix won't be happy either as I'd previously had a subscription with them which I stopped when I was told I'd get in inclusive with my package. I imagine many others will have done similar. 

TonyG66
On our wavelength

Hi, don’t use any activation buttons on the home page. There is an activation email with a code that lets you transfer your account over to VM for billing. There is a link on the email and it takes seconds once you have actually got the email. I signed up about 7 weeks ago and got it Friday.

When you follow the link on the email and activate or transfer it is for the basic package however it asks if you want to upgrade to premium and this adds £5 to your VM bill.

So I was paying for premium via Netflix. I transferred billing to VM via the email the and clicked premium for £5. So now instead of paying £15.99 a month it is only costing me £5.

Hope this helps.

Tony

^^^^

I think you are the only person who I've heard has actually received this elusive email !