cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix

spirit
On our wavelength

Hi 

I read that Netflix is now included in the top level TV packages. I have just checked (Oomph customer) and it says its active on my account, but how do I access it ? I tried logging into it using my VM username and password and it says it cannot find my email address ? Thanks 

201 REPLIES 201

It is about time you found something else to copy and paste as a reply.

How many hundreds of times has the same message , check your spam , click on activate been sent. EVERY response to it is nothing in spam , have not got the button or it does not work !

This response is pointless , but is all we are being fed. Seems like you have just given up on us!

We want to know what is really going on

Matt, 

Regarding your instructions I don't think you understand the issue properly.

"You should be able to activate this now, please can you try these steps

you should ask them to check if they can activate it through My Virgin Media:

1. Customer should sign in to My Virgin Media at virginmedia.com/my-virgin-media
  2. Under the Netflix section, they should be able to see an Activate button
  3. They should click the Activate button to complete their registration and follow the instructions presented to them within My Virgin Media
  4. If the Activate button isn’t available and you’ve check the customer is on a Netflix inclusive bundle, you should raise an IT ticket. Please do let me know. Thanks

Matt - Forum Team"

I am a new new Ultimate Volt Customer with 1 gig etc. and eligible for standard Netflix included.

If I follow your instruction or any of your Online Chat personnel try to do so it just assumes I want to pay extra for the Netflix  This is what I get :-

Netflix 1.jpgNetflix 2.jpgNetflix 3.jpg

The problem is that we all get takenn to to this additional plan pag even though we should be geting it included for free.

Betts-4
On our wavelength

Yep we are all getting the same issue and have all had someone take us off to private dms and all end up back here to no fix,the contract will be up by time we get Netflix !

TonyG66
On our wavelength

Jonny where did you get that screen up from? On my iPhone app it only directs me to a website with  a dead link on and on my iMac when I log in to my Virgin Media there is absolutely nothing there relating to Netflix?

Tony

Don't worry that you are missing out , the link pictured is incorrect and should not be used anyway . This is the link for those that want to pay Virgin ( why anybody would want to do that rather than pay Netflix directly at the moment I do not know! )

I have had the above link in the past , but since a reset which did not fix my problem , I am currently like you and do not have any link.

Basically it is all a complete shambles and they do not even seem to understand the problem let alone have any chance of fixing it.

Tony,

I get that link from my VM account on my Windows PC.

I don't follow through as we should have recieved an email with a code apparently fro the free Netflix ... but I havent.

TonyG66
On our wavelength

Same here no code no email.

Thanks.

So today my complaint has been closed by VM !!!!

I have certainly not received any solution so can a Mod please explain what the solution is or re-open my complaint please.

This is getting beyond a joke ! 

Screenshot 2022-06-22 094854.jpg

TonyG66
On our wavelength

Same here, closed mine as well saying it was resolved. No one even spoke to me about my complaint. Still no other contact, still no information when I will get my Netflix code to move my account. I’m now into my second month of my contract and still not being provided the service signed up to. No mention of a fix or projected date. No refund for the service I’m paying for but not getting. After many hours on the phone STILL NOTHING!

Hi there @TonyG66, welcome to our forum and thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to see that you have been having issues with getting the Netflix issue resolved on your account, I can certainly understand the frustration with this.

I am going to send you a PM to confirm your details so I can check that an IT ticket has been raised to resolve this.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules