cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix

spirit
On our wavelength

Hi 

I read that Netflix is now included in the top level TV packages. I have just checked (Oomph customer) and it says its active on my account, but how do I access it ? I tried logging into it using my VM username and password and it says it cannot find my email address ? Thanks 

201 REPLIES 201

A bit of both..

I have used that link twice in the past and it has then been cancelled by Netflix.

I have since been told by a member of the forum team not to use this option as I may be billed and then cannot guarantee a credit , and it may impact the fix ( if we ever get it)

Betts-4
On our wavelength

Yer this is where I get and clicking does nothing 

Same here...

One day it might work , but maybe not in our lifetime at the current rate of progress !

Got excited the app had an update and now shows Netflix but still takes you to the manage Netflix button which does nothing when you click it 🤦‍♂️

jacor
On our wavelength

Mods, do you have a fix timeline yet? And can you confirm what we'll be compensated for this?

No manager has ever got back in touch , even though that was promised by your own mod team. 

Even if you can't solve this technical issue, there's a way to look after customers.

Hello jacor, thank you for reaching back out. I am so sorry to see you still haven't got Netflix yet.

I can see from our systems we did speak to you about this recently.

You should be able to activate this now, please can you try these steps

you should ask them to check if they can activate it through My Virgin Media:

1. Customer should sign in to My Virgin Media at virginmedia.com/my-virgin-media
  2. Under the Netflix section, they should be able to see an Activate button
  3. They should click the Activate button to complete their registration and follow the instructions presented to them within My Virgin Media
  4. If the Activate button isn’t available and you’ve check the customer is on a Netflix inclusive bundle, you should raise an IT ticket. Please do let me know. Thanks

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

jacor
On our wavelength

Oh dear.. no one has spoken to me. I've had messages back and forth with various forum mods. It's still very much broken. My IT ticket was raised apparently several weeks ago, also my call back from a manager was always going to be '72 hours away'.

It's like talking to a broken primative AI system stuck in a loop.

Virgin have even given up replying to my complaint now. No words left!

TonyG66
On our wavelength

I actually got a call a few days ago from Virgin IT. I thought yea finally but wow just wow!

They went into my account to look at my dashboard, then while I was on the phone with them I got a email to reset my Netflix password. When I asked why they had requested this they said “reset your password and see if you can log on to Netflix”.

Amazing! After all this they still can’t grasp that I can and always have been able to log in, that’s not the issue I need to transfer my account to virgin with an activation code /link.

No wonder nothing is being done when the IT department at Virgin can’t even understand the problem after so many phone calls.

Is this every going to happen?

Lol, message 139...
"Still no activate button, or
What IT ticket? I've not heard of this yet..

"Customer should sign in... They should click .."
^^ this is a crap script copy-pasta.. ^^   Surely we're worth more than this

NealSullivan_0-1655193196348.pngNope, 

Anything to do with Netflix losing money this year.?

Hey jacor, thank you for reaching back out.

Okay, I am sorry about this, I would like to look into this personally for you. 

Please can you look out for a purple envelope as I am going to send you a DM.

In the meanwhile did you also manage to check those steps I sent you? Thanks

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?