cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix

Charvie
Joining in

Supposed to have Netflix as part of package. Worked for three days. Then broadband was upped to what it should have been. Now no Netflix. Fed up of hollow promises from agents. Must have spoken with about six different staff. No one gets back. No one fixes. 

13 REPLIES 13

Tractorboy
Rising star

Charvie

If you put Netflix in search you will see trhere are a multitute of threads on this.

Basically VM have launched the upgrade without proper testing and any attempt to fix it has caused further problems.

They have not attempted to properly explain the situation and at the moment look nowhere near fixing it.

Join the club!

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Charvie, thanks for the message and welcome to the forums. I am sorry to hear about the issue with Netflix, can you confirm if you are  able to access it one a reboot is done and what error message you are getting when you access it? ^Chris. 

Yer I have reset Tivo. Message that comes up is " your membership is on pause".

Thank you for letting us know @Charvie.

Are you able to specify how you activated Netflix with us? Are there any changes in your my VM account?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Change in my package. Went on to ultimate package.Netflix worked initially. My broadband was upgraded to 1Gb two days later. Netflix stopped from that point on.

Has anyone actually had Netflix issue resolved or am I just wasting my time contacting their agents? Fed up with VM staff just giving me the run around.

Nobody has it resolved , yes you are wasting your time!!!
From my last communication we are still miles away from any sort of fix , they clearly have no idea!

Hi Tractorboy.

Can we ask what part you are having the issue with?

Gareth_L

Netflix is not working. VM staff show an interest for five minutes then disappear.