cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix virgin media removed as subscription method

dark1ne
Tuning in

On 12th August I received emails from both virgin media and netflix saying virgin media payment had been removed. I had activated and been using netflix for 2 months before this as it was added as part of my new bundle contract. I have since had 2 tickets raised, spoken to around 20 different advisors, all who tell me it will be sorted out in 24/48 hours which has obviously not been true.I have even had an engineer sent out to check my equipment. I know from speaking to netflix directly that I need a new activation code sending to my email and have repeatedly requested this from the advisors however I'm still waiting does anyone know who I need to speak to, to get to the right department that can actually sort out this problem?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I have seen no evidence on here that one single person has ever been contacted by the IT team in response to a ticket !!

You have to wait for the email with the link and it is not possible to directly contact the team responsible...

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

12 REPLIES 12

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @dark1ne,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm very sorry to hear that you're having some Netflix issues at the moment!

Have you had a response back from our IT team about your IT tickets? If so, what did the team advise?

Have you tried to re-activate your Netflix subscription through your Virgin Media TV box, or through your online account? There should be a Netflix Activation button available to click.

Please take a look and keep us updated on how you get on.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

There is no option to reactivate netflix in my virgin media account, my netflix account has been suspended due to payment method being withdrawn by virgin.I have not received any response or follow up despite repeated attempts from myself and I just keep being fobbed off with I assure you someone will contact you in the next 24 hours. This is my second IT ticket and still nothing from virgin !!

I have seen no evidence on here that one single person has ever been contacted by the IT team in response to a ticket !!

You have to wait for the email with the link and it is not possible to directly contact the team responsible...

This is the question I've been asking every advisor I've spoken to and just constantly get fobbed off, I've asked for the activation email repeatedly aswell. I'm onto my second ticket as the first went over 30 days,and now  have a reference number but just keep getting told to wait 24 hours as the IT ticket is open and has been made a priority 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @dark1ne,

Thank you for coming back to us about your ongoing Netflix issue. I'll be more than happy to look into your IT ticket and see how we can speed up this process for you.

I will send you a Private Message to confirm a few details. Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I'll be in touch soon.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

I have replied to your message

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @dark1ne,

Thank you for coming back to us. I have responded to your message. Come back to me via Private Message so we can discuss this further.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

I have responded in private message

It's now into the third month without the netflix that is part of my package, I have logged a complaint which has been closed and marked off as problem solved,  had yet another IT ticket and still no activation email, I'm still being told this has been escalated and is a priority and will be resolved within 5 days the same as I was told a week ago. No emails or communication from virgin media with any updates unless I personally chase it up myself and then given the same answer over and over again, disgusting customer service