Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix nightmare

fuz
Dialled in

We're sorry to say goodbye

Hi xxxx

Unfortunately, Virgin Media has let us know that your account could not be billed through your Virgin Media subscription. We are cancelling your membership, effective from Friday, 1st April 2022.

If you have any billing questions please contact Virgin Media.

Obviously we'd love to have you back. All you have to do is restart your membership.

Restart Membership

We're here to help if you need it. Visit the Help Centre for more info or contact us.

The Netflix team

Got this email from Netflix on Friday. Since then have been unable to sign into Netflix via any of the VM apps or My Virgin Media page, keep getting message saying something is wrong please try again. Numerous phone calls to VM and Netflix over the weekend and today without any joy Netflix is included in my bundle but cannot sign in.  

268 REPLIES 268

No but I signed up to the £5 premium upgrade but when the billing system broke netflix reverted to my DD billing however you keep charging me regardless. 

I've got a tech ticket raised and 3 weeks ago was promised a call from a manager that didn't happen. I've given up hoping to bill through you guys I just want you to stop charging me for the premium netflix service but your CS says its a netflix issue they say its a virgin billing issue. 

It's crazy how you can't just reset the netflix billing on my account

What's most ridiculous is I keep getting told to activate my netflix account on my virgin media. If its not activated what you charging me for?

Well, hopefully we get the email soon as well then since we've been waiting for over 3 weeks for it now.

No update from the mods !

Is this a general fix for all users , or are they actually working through individual IT tickets ?

I had the activation email used it 2 weeks later had an email from netflix they had reverted the billing as VM had stopped the service.  Now I'm paying both netflix and vm for the same service each month. 

Why don't you try and cancel it through Virgin?

I have many times via CS.

I wouldn't see it as a general fix roll out because it's Virgin after all and they take the harder approach all the time, if people have been waiting months for a response for IT we must be quite a way behind. 

I don't think it's going to get fixed at al tbh.

I have been waiting since 23/3 but nothing so far..

Will not get tooexited though been here about a month ago when a few users got the email but then they must have found another problem..

Just got back home, and I have the elusive email,