cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix activation

Milliemoos
On our wavelength

Hi All

I have just join virgin last month and had install at the weekend I have had no email about netflix and when I go into my virgin account it says activate neflix when I click on it it just keeps coming back saying where having some technical issues. Is there anyway I can get an email sent out to me so I can turn neflix on

Thanks in advance 

17 REPLIES 17

Hi Carley
I've not received an email despite it being promised. I've checked junk etc and nothing at all. I get exactly the same as others:

Netflix
Your Netflix account needs activation.
Pending : Adding soon

When you then click to activate Netflix it pauses for a while before coming up with
Sorry, something’s gone wrong! We’re having some technical issues. Please try again later.

It's been saying that for the last 8 days!

We can understand the frustration of an ongoing issue @philbolton1978.

I have had a look into your IT ticket and I can confirm that the team is actively working to resolve this issue. Please bear with us. Once they have a resolution, they will be in contact with you.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Milliemoos
On our wavelength

Hi all

Been longer than the 5 days for support to look at this issues still no email and not able to sign up in my virgin account.

I am now having to pay for netflix myself how can this be resolved as virgin are breaking my contract with them.

Milliemoos 

This STILL hasn't been resolved.  Wait a couple of days we were told on 13th November.  No email, no activation.  3-5 days promised on 18th November.  No fix and no contact.  Assured on 25th November that this would be fixed before today and that I'd receive a call today to check it's all OK.  No fix and no contact.

This is taking the you-know-what now.  Is there anyone at Virgin Media capable of sorting this out?  Beyond a joke.

Hi @Milliemoos thanks for your reply here.

I'm sorry things are still unresolved for you - I can see you've been communicating with Reece directly via PM.

If he's not provided you with an update there may not be any news yet unfortunately, but I'd advise reaching out directly to see if he has any updates for you. 

Many thanks

Tom_W

"Is there anyone at Virgin Media capable of sorting this out?"

Nobody that you have any chance of making contact with directly !!!

Just wanted to say my move over from me paying for Netflix to Virgin paying (as part of my new deal) was seamless.

My original contract finished at midnight last night and this morning when I opened the Netflix app on the box it presented to me like I was a new customer, once I hit Get Started it knew I was with virgin and let me log in using my own old account - great work Virgin! 🙂 

Thanks for posting robigouk, we understand there has been issues in rgards to the Netflix activation which the team are looking into but we're happy to hear your switch over went smoothly.

If you need us in the future, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Rob