Menu
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 131 of 137
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix activation

Hi @PeteC74 

You can find the VM complaints process and links to the online complaints form <<< here >> 

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I don't work for Virgin Media.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge. Learn more

Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules
0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 132 of 137
Flag for a moderator

Hi PeteC74,

I am sorry you feel like this is now a complaint about a miss sold package. 

I'll send you a PM now so we can chat about this further. 

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos
PeteC74
On our wavelength
Message 133 of 137
Flag for a moderator

Well still nothing . .  . 

Had a few PMs saying it would all be sorted but nowt.

0 Kudos
stuartgreen
On our wavelength
Message 134 of 137
Flag for a moderator

Have they raised it to the hypercare team yet, that ones awesome. They aim to get back to you in 7 days but 3.5 months later still nothing. 

0 Kudos
jacor
On our wavelength
Message 135 of 137
Flag for a moderator

Opened my account end of March.... Raised straight away I don't have Netflix or any way to get it. IT ticket raised in MAY .. nothing back. Talked to 7-8 people on the phone. Liased with probably 5, 6 on the forum mod team, non able to even provide an update, let along timescale for fix. Saw others who had joined the complaint thread after me get their issue sorted before me.

Raised a virgin complaint , got to 8 weeks with a load of copy pasted answers in broken English that didn't relate to my issue.

Went through the independent complaints process. Virgin conceded on the last possible day they had to respond.

Promised immediately would resolve. Nearly 20 working days since and nothing, they're about to break their resolution timescales again with my CISAS complaint.

They don't really care, unless it's responding with a copy paste script about looking into it for you, where they tell you just to wait. 4 months!

Tractorboy
Rising star
Message 136 of 137
Flag for a moderator

As post after post is saying we are all p***ed of with copy and paste replies.

DO SOMETHING !!

4 months today since launch and you cannot fix a problem ??

WHAT IS GOING ON ?????????????????

--------------------------------------------------
Ultimate Volt, 2 x TV360 boxes
0 Kudos
Darrenw1967
Dialled in
Message 137 of 137
Flag for a moderator

There are lies, damn lies and then there is Virgin media, it’s past a joke 

I was just thinking back to my last contract negotiations and remember that when you mention going to Sky they say, but Sky charge you for fixes, we don’t, I think I can now see the reason for that, Sky use professional and Qualified engineers and IT staff, where Virgin obviously wait outside the Mumbai technical college waiting for the kid with a gcse in woodwork with a bandage on his thumb, and employ him as head of IT, he’s not the best, but he is cheap and allows the company to maximise their profits at the expense of their customers and if he fails they can always make him a supervisor in the call centre.

Your customers deserve the truth about this issue and the incompetence of the person who are supposed to be fixing this