Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Netflix account ID and billing

I have been trying unsuccessfully to cancel the Netflix account that is attached to my Virgin Media account.

A few months ago we cancelled ALL TV services and landline. We have since been charged for Netflix through our Broadband bill despite phoning up and cancelling it - this was confirmed by the person on the phone.

I have tried to cancel the payment with Netflix but since I do not know the details of the account (email address used) it is seemingly impossible for them to identify the account to cancel it.

I cannot check the details on the Netflix channel/app as we no longer have a TIVO box or indeed any kind of Virgin TV box.

There is a webpage (https://my.virginmedia.com/home/login-netflix-recovery) which purports to help identify Netflix accounts but this does not work and instead just defaults to the regular My Virgin Media page.

Is there any way I can find out the login details for the Netflix account that Virgin Media are billing me £8.99 for every month? Or do I simply have to close my Virgin account and move to a different Broadband provider once the current Covid crisis is over?

0 Kudos
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix account ID and billing

Billed again this month. Infuriating - if this isn't resolved and refunded I will definitely be leaving Virgin once the covid crisis is over. The handling of this has been horrendous.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix account ID and billing

Hello BobbleHead, 

I am more than happy to take a look at this for you 

I will need to send you a private message to pass security 

If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great

Regards                           

Gareth_L

0 Kudos