Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Netflix Charges

Is anyone from Virgin able to respond and help? 

In Nov I started being charged for premium Netflix through Virgin for £11.99. I immediately cancelled my direct debit, as I've never had a Netflix account - which I've even confirmed with Netflix. I also don't have a TV package with VM and haven't for at least a year now.

After a lengthy complaints procedure I was refunded and the charges wiped,or so I thought. They merely credited my account as I was going to be out of contract. So now the charge has been added once again.

I have never had a Netflix account under any details I use for VM, I dont have a TV package, while I do have access to a family member's Netflix if that is the root then there's some very very serious GDPR concerns that I'll be raising with MSE to investigate.

I just want to pay what I'm meant to pay, and not have VM charge me for services that I don't have (and aren't theirs to charge for). So if anyone from VM can help me with that simple request then please let me know. Else I'll be disconnecting my services. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix Charges

3 weeks and no reply, no reply from my latest complaint either. I'd blame the current situation but in the 10+ years (on and off) that I've been with VM I've had nothing but bad experiences with their customer service. Now being threatened with late payment charges on my account as while I've paid my latest bill I won't pay the £11.99 that's outstanding for Netflix that I DO NOT HAVE.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

you should pay for it and dispute it after.
If you do not pay the bill in full your services will be suspended and your end up with a debt that can end up on your credit file.

@ModTeam can this some me escalated It seems to of been missed

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for bumping it to the mods. I've been in this endless loop for over 7 months now and paying for it, until now VM have credited my account each month to offset the Netflix charge.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Seems to happen a lot.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rikkx, thanks for your post - sorry for the delayed response.

I'm also sorry to hear you've had this problem for so long. Please let me take a look from here and see what we can do to help.

I'll send a PM shortly to confirm some details and hope to hear back from you soon.

Tom

0 Kudos