cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help to cancel an engineer appointment.

Dan723
Joining in

I need help to have an engineer appointment cancelled. The appointment does not show on the website when logged into the my Virgin Media dashboard. My Dad the account holder downloaded the app, the appointment showed in the app but no option to cancel just an option to reschedule. 

The appointment was for the 19th so have moved to the 20th so we can try and cancel it.

Once the appointment has been cancelled. I would like to detail/discuss what happened on Sunday 18th in a private message. 

Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Dan723,

Thank you for chatting with me over private message. I'm pleased that we have been able to get this all sorted 😊

If you need anything else in future, please don't hesitate to get back in touch from here.

I hope you have a lovely Christmas and New Year too.

Take care,

Beth

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Dan723,

Thank you for your post. 

Sorry to hear you've been struggling to cancel an engineer appointment online. We'll be happy to help you with this. I'll pop you over a private message now so I can help further.

Look out for the envelope for my message. 😊

Beth

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Dan723,

Thank you for chatting with me over private message. I'm pleased that we have been able to get this all sorted 😊

If you need anything else in future, please don't hesitate to get back in touch from here.

I hope you have a lovely Christmas and New Year too.

Take care,

Beth

Hello Beth

Thank you for all your help, 

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Daniel