cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NOT been disconnected on 18 March

Stumac62
On our wavelength

Disconnection date confirmed by Virgin Media via email and text as 18.03.23.

At time of writing it is now 19.03.23.

Still connected. Why??????????????

You owe me money as I've paid up until 13th April.

Explain please.

PS. Yet another example of how completely useless Virgin are.

5 REPLIES 5

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Stumac62,

Thank you for reaching back out to us, sorry to hear you believe your services haven't gone off when expected, the services will always go off 30 days after you gave your notice, it can take up to midnight on the day it is due to go off.

In regards to any credit due for the period you paid before the account was disconnected this would be sent by cheque around 42 days after the disconnection date.

We wish you all the luck with your new provider, if you need any further support, please do not hesitate to reach back out.

Regards

Paul. 

Stumac62
On our wavelength

Here we go then . . .

I said:

Virgin CONFIRMED my disconnection date as 18.3.23. it is now 19.3.23. why is it still connected?

(Note: It's now 8.25am on 19.3.23).

You said:

"the services will always go off 30 days after you gave your notice, it can take up to midnight on the day it is due to go off."

I'm saying: so why am I not disconnected?

Don't just wish me luck with my new provider, answer my question please!

I want it disconnected NOW.

Thanks,

Stuart.

Hi Stuart,

What is making you believe the services are still on, are you still able to use the service?

Regards

Paul.

Stumac62
On our wavelength

Hi Paul.

Yes at 8.30am still connected. At 8.40am. NOT connected.

So, now done. 

Just need to ensure I get my refund on the half a month's payment then that will be the end of it.

Thanks,

Stuart.

Hi Stuart,

As you have advised the disconnection seems to have happened, an amended final bill will be generated shortly, this will show any credits due, you will receive the refund within the next 42 days.

Regards

Paul.