Menu
RobMac_1
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

My username is not recognised

I am unable to log into my virgin account.  Cannot view my bills etc.  It says my username is not recognised.  This has been going on now since beginning of March.  Many many telephone calls to customer services, usually being passed on and speaking to three people each time I call, only to be told they will call back.  From over 20 conversations, not one callback. Complaint raised, then also given a ticket number.  Been told this will be sorted in 24 hours, then it will be sorted on a specific date, then also told again it should be sorted "later".  Afer speaking to a third person tonight, was told they have tried to call me on various occasions and left voicemails.  This is not true.   Latest bill gone up by about £40 but I am unable to check it.  They did say they would send one to me by post but yet again, still waiting.  Can anyone help with some advice on this as this is atrocious customer service.

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: My username is not recognised

Hey @RobMac_1

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post on our forums.

I'm sorry to hear of the issues that you're having with your online account and dealing with the team, that's really not the service we should be providing.

I would like to take a look at this and see if I can get this done for you. I will drop over a private message in a moment, please look out for this and we can get started.

Regards,

Steven_L

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: My username is not recognised

You're very welcome @RobMac_1 and I hope that the issue can get sorted soon for you.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos