Menu
Forum Team (Retired) Kaz_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 11 of 27
Flag for a moderator

Re: My neighbours have Virgin Media but I can't get it. WHY?

Hi Gamer7891

I am sorry that the Spotters never got in touch when Kath arranged this via the forms we use for you.

For me to log this as an escalation to them can you please pop back to me on the PM I am sending.

I have sent a PM to you that you can find on the top right in the purple envelope if you still need help with this and if you can pop back to me on this that would be great.

Hope to speak soon!

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
ZuluWhiskey
Tuning in
Message 12 of 27
Flag for a moderator

Sorrry to hijack this thread slightly - I’m looking to move house and the property I am interested in doesn’t have access to Virgin, however the properties opposite (literally across the road) do!

I’ve not long started a new contract with yourselves and wanted to ask what the best approach was for getting things sorted in advance so that when moving date comes, I’ll be able to have Virgin Broadband from day one!

Thank you in advance for any help! :-)

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 13 of 27
Flag for a moderator

Hello ZuluWhiskey, thanks for your post.

We are expanding our network. You can register your interest here - virg.in/checker 

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
ZuluWhiskey
Tuning in
Message 14 of 27
Flag for a moderator

Hi John,

I’ve registered via the link, thanks for the information - With regards to my specific issue, it seems to be similar to the OP in that all of the houses on the street have access to Virgin bar 3 houses. I’m assuming that until I move in, there’s nothing I will be able to do?

Regards,

ZuluWhiskey

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kath_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 15 of 27
Flag for a moderator

Hi ZuluWhiskey,
Thanks for coming back to us on this, 
I can double check to see if your area is in the plans although I'll need some information from you. I have sent you a private message requesting some information. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.
Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Forum Team (Retired)
Message 16 of 27
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to me with your information ZuluWhiskey Smiley Happy
I have sent an email over to the Build teams now to check. 
If and when I get a reply from them, I shall be in touch to let you know what they say. 
Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

ZuluWhiskey
Tuning in
Message 17 of 27
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kath,

Thank you very much for your help, it’s greatly appreciated! :-)

Have a great Christmas!

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 18 of 27
Flag for a moderator

You too Smiley Happy 

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
chrisandabbie
Joining in
Message 19 of 27
Flag for a moderator

I have exactly the same issue as the original poster - both neighbours can get virgin broadband, I cannot despite there being a Virgo media junction box at the end of my drive. The houses are not new builds. I rang up several months ago and was promised that someone would ring me back about a spotter visiting but this never happened.

Having tried and failed on the web chat this morning I was just about to write a complaint to see if that would prompt action, but then came across this thread. Are you able to help please?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kaz_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 20 of 27
Flag for a moderator

Hi chrisandabbie

Welcome to the forums, My apologies this did not happen before when you raised this but thanks for trying again with us Smiley Happy

I'll raise this with our Spotters teams for you.

Pop back to me on the Pm I've sent on the top right in the purple envelope for me to take more details from you.

Take care and speak soon.

Kaz

Forum Team

0 Kudos