Menu
Angiepose
Settling in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

My Bill Is Wrong

Okay so this week i made a change to my account, with the understanding that I will now be paying £41.50 a month and my latest bill would be about £20 less since I had already paid for this month. I have checked the new contract to make sure this is the case, and it is. So I have been very surprised to get a bill for £33 (including credit) for a package costing £45. Not a big difference I know, but that is still incorrect when looking at my new contract, and those couple of extra pounds a month, really do add up. I am planning on phoning tomorrow but I understand phone lines are busy, and If anyone working from home can message me, I would be grateful. I tried to find an online chat but was really struggling so thought I would try my look here.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: My Bill Is Wrong

Billing issues cannot be address via this forum, you would need to call into customer service at 8am to avoid queuing.

If I've helped let me know 🙂

10 year's managing 9 Virgin Media accounts, and things never got any better, closed last 4 accounts since January 2021 :L

I give 'my' experience to help where possible.
0 Kudos
Angiepose
Settling in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: My Bill Is Wrong

Fair enough, I just thought I would give it a shot, as when I called this week about changing my service I got a lot of automatic messages about contacting people online and using the online chat (which as I said I couldn't find) if at all possible. Thanks anyway