cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving home is a joke

MugenGT
Tuning in

Hi

I moved home on the 8th of january and i let virgin media know a week before moving

I was told my internet will be upp and runing on the new address on the 4th of February. On the day of the instalation i received an email that my instalation date have changed to the 11th of February. And now just 5 minutes ago i received another mail that my instalation date have been changed for the 27th of February. You guys having a laugh over there or what? That is now already a month without internet.Why is it so hard to find an engineer who can run through a cabel on the wall? There is a guy with a virgin media van just 3 houses away from us. I will have to cancell virgin if i can not have the installation on the 11th of February as i will need it for my work.

Kind Regards

1 REPLY 1

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi MugenGT, 

Thanks for taking the time to post about your issues in the Community.

We're sorry to hear that your installation has been delayed at your new property. 

This is something we can certainly check for you but in order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you to pass security. 

I have sent you a direct message to allow us to do this with you in a private space. Just click on the little envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs