cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moved home, but still be charged for services

alex2020
Tuning in

Hi

I am disabled and last September I moved house with my wife. Now with Sky!

I cancelled my account but I still have money coming out every month via a direct debit.

I can't get back into my account as the system says I've left Virgin.  I know my account number and area code for my old account. 

Can anyone help me please?

2 REPLIES 2

alex2020
Tuning in

arrgghhh!!! So I spent ages on whatsapp, only to be told that they had to send a letter for me to reset my password to an old address, even though they have written to me at my new address with a refund cheque. They can't even email me. I work in customer service and I'm not too impressed by Virgin's attitude. 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @alex2020,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post and I'm very sorry to hear that you're still receiving monthly bills from our team after you've disconnected your services with us.

We'll be more than happy to investigate this further for you and see what we can do to amend this problem. I will send you a Private Message to confirm a few details, so please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I will be in touch with you soon.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs