Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Moved Home

hi,

i moved out of my flat on Monday 23rd March. i let virgin know that i moved and i want my broadband moved to my new address but nothing has happened and i cant get hold of anyone, i know whats going on with the virus and everything but i got charged £69 on Wednesday and haven't even been able to use my internet?

Is there anything you can help me with? im stuck with options here, as i cant even cancel it or nothing.

Jess.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Moved Home

Is there a Virgin cable box already inside the property?

If so have you tried hooking your kit up and testing if It works?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

hi iv already tested it and left it on all week to see if it helps but nothing and im sure the cable box in the wall is virgin as my mum has had it before but the cover says 'ntl' on the wall but im pretty sure its had new wiring to virgin.
0 Kudos
Hero
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Did the £69 bill include the account transfer charge of £20? If not it looks as if your broadband is still connected at your old address.

--
Hub 3.0, TP-Link Archer C8, TP-Link TL-SG1008D 8-port gigabit switch, V6
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM Broadband Connection
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi and no it didnt have the £20 charge on top of the £69...I cant get hold of anybody to sort this out, its getting frustrating.

0 Kudos