Menu
Electro
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Missing Triangular cable cover

Hi.

I have a black triangular plastic cable access point on the pavement outside of my property which is missing its lid. Is it possible one could be sent in the post so that I can replace it.

I am due to have a dropped kerb fitted soon and the access point will be set into new tarmac. I would like a new cover for when this happens please.

If a team member would like to get in touch I can supply my address via PM.

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Missing Triangular cable cover

Hello

Before you can get a dropped kerb you will need Virginmedia to do a survey in case they need to modify the trunking, this will be at a cost to you normally the trunking may not be suitable to be driven over, if you wait for a VM forum staff member they will advise more on this, this can take upto a week.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Molly_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Electro,

Thanks for your post and for getting in touch about this. I am happy to see what we can do to help you here and get in touch with the relevant teams.

I'll drop you a pm just to get some personal details from you, so just look out for the purple envelope at the top of the screen.

Thanks,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Electro
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi.

Thanks for the info. 

The cover isnt actually in an area that will be driven over, but it will be having new tarmac around it instead of being concreted into a crack in the paving slab (nice install....not).

Therefore the cover is now more visible as the fence is being removed and the front all open.

Cheers for the heads up tho.

0 Kudos