Menu
apf1984
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Kit collection by contactengine

My old kit it due to be picked up tomorrow. Is it supposed to be boxed up in any way or can I just return this in a bag to the engineer? No instructions have been provided. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
goslow
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Kit collection by contactengine

Can't specifically answer your question about packaging but suggest you make a note of the details (model, serial no. etc.) of all kit that you are returning. Also note date and time the items are collected and some identifying details of the person who collects (van reg. no., staff badge ID no. etc.)

Some past topics have described long delays between equipment being picked up in this way and finally checked back in with VM, resulting in the customer continuing to receive unstoppable text reminders for the equipment (even though it has been collected).

0 Kudos
apf1984
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the advice. Will definitely take a note of all of the serial numbers etc on the back of this 👍🏻

0 Kudos
Kain_W
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi apf1984,

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the community.

Usually our team would send a returns pack to make it easier for yourself to place the equipment in and return it. 

However once they arrive, they will make note of the required boxes serial numbers and ensure it has been flagged as collected on any existing accounts.

I would also advise to make note as you said in case of any discrepancies for future reference.

Thanks,

Kain
0 Kudos
apf1984
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for this Kain. So just to confirm I can pass over all the equipment in a normal bag in the absence of any return box having arrived?

0 Kudos
Kain_W
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

That would be correct apf1984,

Our team regardless will take the needed equipment! 

Kain
0 Kudos
TresFrustre
Up to speed
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

It might be advisable to make a video of the handover with your smartphone.