cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with managing contract

stuartm90
Joining in

Contacted VM on 27/01/22 to give 30 days notice to end the contract as price was too high. Decided to call on 21/02/22 and was given offer of Ultimate Volt package and discussed requirements for new equipment and was told cant be put through until end of the week.
Called back on 28/02/22 as hadn't heard anything and package put in place which wasn't what was agreed on 21/02/22. Called back an hour later as noticed errors in the contract, advised cant do anything and tried to pass me to the "faults" team  Advised issue was all retentions and asked to raise complaint and requested copy of the calls so that these could be reviewed. Complaint was raised and then closed as soon as call ended due to "package not being in place" and the subject access request was not actioned as manager would not approve this, even though this is not required by legislation

Can you help correct the phone number on the new complaint C-010322706 to the mobile number on my account as I do not have a home phone?

1 REPLY 1

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @stuartm90,

Welcome, thanks for posting.

I am sorry for the issue with your cancellation.

I will send you a private message now, please look out for a purple envelope.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide