Menu
Highlighted
strocky
Joining in
Message 11 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Re: Issue with Quidco Cashback and poor VM CS Response

Don't worry, I'm in contact with Quidco

And as a VM customer I'm entitled to ask what VM dept liases with Quidco (as this appears to be the issue VM hasn't updated Quidco) so that I can cover all the bases

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 12 of 14
Flag for a moderator

@strocky wrote:

Don't worry, I'm in contact with Quidco

And as a VM customer I'm entitled to ask what VM dept liases with Quidco (as this appears to be the issue VM hasn't updated Quidco) so that I can cover all the bases

It will be an internal department that is not customer facing. As said before you need to be pushing Quidco to fulfill THEIR offer on your behalf. It’s easy for them to blame VM for the hold up so they don’t pay you on Quidcos offer. Quidco owe you it not VM. No matter what reason they give you need to push them before it’s too late.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Highlighted
strocky
Joining in
Message 13 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Well to bring this to a conclusion, posted on MSE to the Quidco Rep and got the money transferred into my account today so all's well that ends well

Incidentally, do you need to give VM 30 days notice prior to your 12 month contract ending to go elsewhere or can you leave on the last day of you contract without penalty?

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 14 of 14
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Who would of thought???? You talked to Quidco again and god their promised money!

You need to give your 30 day notice.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos