cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect mobile number

roger22109
Joining in

I am not sure where to ask for this. I just ordered a  broadband deal from virgin media but I had a typo in my mobile number. Since I am fairly sure the engineer who will come to install the device would have to call me, I would like to change to the correct number asap. I couldnt find a link to change that. Could someone help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for chatting with me via PM @roger22109 I'm glad I have been able to have your details updated for you.

As you have recently joined us you can use your My VM account here to view your contract details, update your information and view your bills.

If you need anything further, we are always happy to help as best as we can. If you do need to speak to the team urgently however, all contact details for the team can be found here.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @roger22109, welcome to the forum and welcome to Virgin 😊 Glad to have you on board.

Thanks for contacting us, this is something that we can certainly assist you with amending. So this can be done, I'll pop you a PM to confirm your details.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for chatting with me via PM @roger22109 I'm glad I have been able to have your details updated for you.

As you have recently joined us you can use your My VM account here to view your contract details, update your information and view your bills.

If you need anything further, we are always happy to help as best as we can. If you do need to speak to the team urgently however, all contact details for the team can be found here.

Regards

Nathan