Menu
Paul-m11
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Incorrect contract price

I have been with virgin media for 12 months , and my package was due for renewal . After many useless chats on their live chat where no one was willingly offer me a decent price , I spoke to retentions who offered me an excellent deal . Low and behold the contract came through and had a price on there which was £15 higher than what had been agreed . So I called through and was reassured “ it’s fine it’s because we have manually discounted it , you will still be charged the correct amount “ so I left it at that . When my 1st bill came through with my new package , I was charged the higher price . So I called back again , was promised a call back by a manager within 24 hours which of course I didn’t Receive. The seconds months bill comes through ( incorrect of course ) so I called back AGAIN  and was passed to their overseas call centre , who referred me again to retentions. They stated price I had been quoted was correct and what was agreed , however he was unable to match this on his system and was referring my case to his manager . Again , I was promised a call back within 24 hours and I have not received one . I’m absolutely disgusted with virgin media , your customer service is probably the worst I’ve ever encountered . I have spent countless hours on your live chat , I was also on the phone for over 2 hours yesterday speaking to your team and still I do not have a resolution to my complaint . I was told a complaint was raised on my behalf , yet nobody has been in touch with me at any point through this whole saga and it is myself who has to constantly try to contact your team . You are taking money from me which against my consent , and against the agreed contract . I strongly recommend everyone DO NOT USE VIRGIN MEDIA ! they will take your money without consent and good luck trying to get through to anyone to actually resolve any issues . SCAM ARTISTS!!!

Tags (4)
0 Kudos
Andrison
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Incorrect contract price

I have experienced the same. Contract price agreed at £32 per month for 18 months from 1 Jan, but price went UP to £49.99. Impossible to get any sense out of the call centre or web chat and nothing changes if you're actually able to get through. Grateful if a Virgin Forum team member can DM me to resolve my issues please.

0 Kudos
Paul-m11
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

It’s disgusting !!! They’re taking money off me that I haven’t agreed to ! I would never of agreed to the cost I’m being charged , and the worst thing is they know they’re in the wrong but NOBODY seems to be able to resolve it ! I wish I had read this forum before going with virgin as it seems to be a common issue ! 

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paul-m11,

Welcome to the Community Forums. Thank you for taking the time to post here.

I'm terribly sorry for our delayed response and to hear of your poor experience with us. I can certainly imagine your frustration with having agreed to a package and reviewing a confirmation for a higher price. I can see that you have been in touch with our team since your post, can you please let us know if we have been able to get this resolved for you?

If not, do let us know and we'll be more than happy to assist further.

Beth

0 Kudos