Menu
Emilia123
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Incorrect bill details after speaking to 2 agents, being charged and waiting for a month to receive the b

Spoke to two agents and asked to add one person extra to account. First one said he did this and after a month, found out other person was not added to the bill. Second one advised this can only be done via paper bill, waited for a month to receive bill, was charged money for it and second person didnt appear on the bill.

Details of the chat are as follows:

hi, i would need to add a person to the bill please

can you help me with that?

i have requested this via phone before, they said they'd help but they never added the person on the bill

Reema

at 17:51, Feb 9:

I can add a person name on the bill but that will reflect only on the paper bill not on ebill and you need to opt for the paper bill and that will cost you 1.75 pounds

You

why is that?

Reema

As the account is on your name

You

can i have it sent as a one-off maybe?

Reema

so we do not have the option but on hard copy of the bill we do have the option to add the 2nd name

May I take the 1 , 5 and 7 characters of the secure password please?
The password I require is the one you quote whenever you call to speak to our team and not the password you use to access and view your bills or online account. I will send you a secure form to enter these details.

Reema has sent you a Secure Form: [Cable] Security answer request

You

at 17:52, Feb 9:

sure so its : ***

Reema

at 17:53, Feb 9:

The following Secure Form has been submitted: [Cable] Security answer request

Thank you that is correct!

can you let me know the name you are looking to add please?

You

at 17:54, Feb 9:

will i be able to receive just one letter please?

and all the rest of bills to be online?

dont want to pay monthly this extra charge...

Reema

at 17:54, Feb 9:

You need to call us when you are looking to opt for ebiling gain

You

at 17:55, Feb 9:

so is the answer yes i can get one letter only or do i need to subscribe for monthly bills and pay this extra charge monthly?

i do not understand your answer

Reema

at 17:56, Feb 9:

You will get a monthly paper bill, you can stop at any time and go for ebilling, but for that you need to contact us, how you are doing today

You

at 17:57, Feb 9:

ok, so after i get this first bill, if i contact you via chat to cancel paper bills you will be able to help me cancel this, correct?

Reema

at 17:57, Feb 9:

Yes

You

at 17:58, Feb 9:

ok thank you. the name i want to add to the bill is Penina Filipache

Reema

at 17:58, Feb 9:

Thank you

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Incorrect bill details after speaking to 2 agents, being charged and waiting for a month to r...

Hi Emilia123,

Thank you for posting on the Community Forums.

I am really sorry for any confusion caused surrounding your billing options. I'm not sure why you have been advised this, as we can only have one named account holder on the account and on the billing, as only one direct debit  can be active on the account at once.

I hope that helps clear things up - if you need anything else or have any other questions at all please don't hesitate to ask.

Beth

0 Kudos
Emilia123
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Incorrect bill details after speaking to 2 agents, being charged and waiting for a month to r...

Hi,

In this case please refund me the money for the paper bill and stop the paper bill service as this is not required.

The customer service received is so far appalling...

Regards,

Emilia

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Emilia,

I am really sorry for the experience you've had.

I'll send you over a PM now so I can help change you back onto online billing.

Thanks,

Beth

0 Kudos