Menu
AEJ
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Incorrect Bill

I recently changed my Service and received an email on 13/01/2021 containing the following information seen below:-

This morning I have received an e mail stating my new Bill is £66.25 with a DD date 01/03/21 ?

Account No [REMOVED]  Area 02

Can someone look into this before I cancel my DD set up 

Thanks 

Here's how your changes take effect:

Service changes were made to your account on 12th February 2021
These changes will take effect* from 12th February 2021
Your next bill will be £62.75 and will be created as normal on 8th February 2021
The following bill will be £1.80 and include all credits and adjustments based on when the changes took effect, this is due 9th March 2021

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
AEJ
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Incorrect Bill

You may have removed the account number but have you resolved the problem ? 

0 Kudos
AEJ
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Is there any chance someone from virgin could have the decency to reply to my question about my bill instead of messaging me about " badges"   In the meantime I suggest you set up a forum for the under fives I'm sure they would be delighted to learn they had earned one of your "badges " 

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi AEJ

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

Depending on when and what changes you made, they may take thirty days to apply. This would be if downgrading/disconnecting a service etc. 

In this thirty day period, you may have a bill based on the old package price. We do advance billing, so you may see the bill with dates after the package changed on it. As such, the bill after will contain any pro rata credit owed to you.

Does that explain it?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos