cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incomplete DSAR and virgin media lies

Mum1212
On our wavelength

I requested a DSAR and (1) my contact with the preinstall team is missing (2) my response to complaints that you tried to close down are missing (3) my emails to you to say  your area manager did not visit me and resolve the issue are missing (4) the contact OFCOM made with you three times in Jan 2024 is all missing. This is unacceptable. You have now passed a complaint that started in September 2023 to your libertygkobal people - who do not sepond to any contact at ALL. Has anyone else had this problem where nobody in virgin media takes accountability. Your managers lie about resolution. Your libertyyglobal people do NOTHING? I have cc my MP in the latest email to liberty global - and want to know IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE WHO IS NOT A LIAR AND CAN RESOLVE COMPLAINTS?

5 REPLIES 5

Mum1212
On our wavelength

Who is the accountable person for complaints where virginmedia people have lied to customers for months? Who is accountable? Anyone? Does anyone actually care? Is there a named person? An actual email address? I requested a DSAR and most of my communications are MISSING. This looks like a mammoth scam. Is there an email address for anyone? 

If you aren’t satisfied with our response to your question or concern, or believe our processing of your information doesn’t comply with data protection law, you can make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) at https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/.

https://www.virginmedia.com/legal/privacy-policy

I'm not a Very Insightful Person (just a little bit, sometimes). I don't work for Virgin Media (but then nor do any of the offshore customer service agents).

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

There's no direct number for complaints inside VM, just the link

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-complaint

But from the many complaint outcomes posted on here from aggrieved customers, it is clear that the function of the complaints department/person is not to investigate a problem and find a resolution.  It is simply to close down the complaint with no meaningful response. Sometimes the words don't even make sense!   That is assuming there is a response at all.

This of course is fully in keeping with all other VM contact with customers - to make any such contact by any method as difficult and frustrating as possible so that customers will go away and stop bothering them.

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

No.

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Mum1212 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

Sorry to hear there were bits missing from your DSAR. 

I'll send you a PM now to assist further.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill