cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Impossible to cancel contract - HUNG UP on every single time

rossonomous
On our wavelength

I'm at the point where I don't know what to do anymore. You are causing me so much undue stress because I cannot cancel my contract.

You are literally making it impossible for me to cancel my contract. I've now rung through to your number on multiple occasions on different days, told i'm being transferred to correct department and then the calls hangs up on after a few more rings. 

I want to leave. I am leaving my house and don't need the services anymore. 

How do I raise a complaint? Don't tell me to call a number, that's a stupid answer. 

I also don't want to hear "we understand your frustration". No you do not. You are not in my position and I am just another number on your tally of customers for which you have no real care or understanding for. 

I just called in again, was told "Don't worry, I will not drop your call. I can see we've already lost you a couple of times". I'll give you one guess as to what happened. Total call time 33 minutes, to add to the multiple hours I've already spent trying to call.

So, how do I cancel and give my 30 days notice without being charged again? How do I get someone to contact me back instead of wasting endless time on hold with no end result?

21 REPLIES 21

Hi Chris, but you're evading my points. 

HOW do I know this disconnection order has been created? WHERE is my confirmation?

HOW do I know what to do with the kit?

I'm sorry, but I'm not going to take a canned response as a genuine answer. There is literally 0 communication other than being told it will happen.

It's great that my forum title says "on our wave length", but I'm not. I'm on the wave length of a customer having a god awful experience trying to leave, and VM are on the wave length of not caring for their customers in an appropriate way.

When a disconnection is booked we would usually sent conformation but this does not always happen.It would be best to contact the team on 0345 454 1111 options 1 4 and 5 so that we can check things. In regards to the equipment we would send out packaging on the day of disconnection ^Chris