Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I need to change the date of my direct debit, i paid this months bill yesterday so I don't owe anything.

I need to change the date of my direct debit, i paid this months bill yesterday so I don't owe anything. The text number which has been given will not sent .  Does anyone know how i can contact someone to change the date of my DD.  This is the 2nd month i've tried to do it.

Thanks

Linda

0 Kudos
Super solver
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: I need to change the date of my direct debit, i paid this months bill yesterday so I don't owe anythi

Hi Linda,

you should be able to do that online by sending a text to VM on 0753 305 1809  between 7am and 11pm Monday to Friday, 8am and 8pm Saturday to Sunday.

You can also call  0345 454 1111, or 150 from a Virgin landline, but best to call at 8am to avoid call queues.

It may also be possible by signing into your online account and going to Bills.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: I need to change the date of my direct debit, i paid this months bill yesterday so I don't owe anythi

Thanks, that number is the number I got off the site and Ive tried a few time to send it and for some unknown reason it won't send and I can't get in touch with anyone via the phone but thanks again anyway.

Linda

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Linda,

Have you managed to change your direct debit date yet?

Im in a similar situation.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yes i have thanks, a young lady did it for me on Saturday. Thanks again

0 Kudos