Menu
brownowl1960
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I can't log into my account. I can't find an email to mail or a phone number to phone.

It's driving me insane. Can anyone offer any suggestions? It keeps telling me that there is an error.

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: I can't log into my account. I can't find an email to mail or a phone number to phone.

Hi brownowl1960,

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your online account services looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration. 

We are having an issue with online accounts at the moment which we are aware of and our IT team are working hard to get resolved.

Once it has been fixed we will then be more than happy to help get you logged in, can I just ask if you have ever been able to login or register? 

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos
brownowl1960
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: I can't log into my account. I can't find an email to mail or a phone number to phone.

Hi Megan,

Yes, I have been able to log on in the past, I haven't done so for a while, but I wanted to see if there was a way of reducing the cost of my package as it's getting a bit much for me to pay.

thanks

Jane

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Brownowl1960,

Thanks for getting back to us, you will be unable to do any package downgrades from your my virgin media account, you will need to call in on 105/0345 454 1111

Zoie

0 Kudos